FocusPoint says the launch of the new Domestic Package for CAP (Crisis Assistance Plus) gives Americans covered by the plan access to “advanced, international and domestic travel assistance and immediate response” in the event of a crisis.
It follows the success of the CAP Tripside Assistance international plan, launched in February 2022.
The plan is fully indemnified by Lloyds of London and is designed to provide ‘comprehensive’ travel, medical and security protection, including:
- Unlimited 24/7 live support with the Crisis Response Center (CRC) helpline
- Destination-based health, safety and security information through the CAP Advantage app
- Home Hospital of Choice Medical Evacuations
- Referral to medical and legal experts, language interpreters, legal services, prescription advice and assistance
- Security evacuation services due to riots, strikes, civil unrest, etc.
- Return of the vehicle for people requiring immediate evacuation to their country of origin
- Assistance in case of loss of luggage or critical documents such as passports or visas
- Hospital-to-hospital transfers and compulsory coverage of quarantine expenses due to Covid-19
- Repatriation services for mortal remains to your country of origin.
“Our goal is simple: to encourage international and domestic travel, and to provide the peace of mind and security that allows our customers to enjoy the moment, create memories and connect with the cultures and places they live in. planned,” said Greg Pearson, Founder and CEO of FocusPoint International and CAP. “We have a long history of success in serving businesses and are now able to expand our market share by reaching leisure consumers around the world.”
The new CAP package was announced shortly after the recent grand opening of FocusPoint’s new 22,000 square foot corporate headquarters and crisis response center in Plantation, Florida.