As expected, hygiene and infection control remained the top topics of conversation among facility cleaning officials as the New Year began to address many of the same pandemic issues that defined 2020. It didn’t. prevented readers from taking a break from these discussions to check out our annual management survey revealing top cleaning trends, or some of our wellness stories, such as chronicling the life of a school warden beloved.
Other notable topics from Facility Cleaning Decisions involved organizational tips, including microfiber use, towel setup, program evaluation and more. Enjoy the top 10 stories of 2021!
1. Hand hygiene tips for healthcare facilities – Infection control depends on both hand hygiene habits and equipment maintenance.
2. Management survey reveals top cleaning trends – Survey reveals growing respect and resources for cleaning services
3. How the COVID-19 Pandemic Changed Cleanup – Cleanup Officials Discuss Pandemic Challenges and Future Operational Plans
4. Strengthening PPE best practices – Future demands for PPE require facility management to be creative.
5. Maintain respect for the guards during the reopening – Play your role as occupant of the establishment
6. The Ultimate Guardian – Marcos Orozco uses his experience and listening skills to shape life in the conservation sector
7. Healthy establishments go beyond disinfection – focus on what you can control
8. Main Benefits of Hand Towels and Dispensers – Experts Talk About Health and Durability Benefits of Hand Towels
9. Color Coded Microfiber Improves Processes – UC Riverside Improves Processes By Introducing Color Coded Microfiber Programs
10. How to Evaluate Your Cleaning Program – A cleaning audit will validate your efforts
Warning: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To learn more about Facebook comments, please read the conversation guidelines.